• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some design help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I won't be carrying out bthis work myself but I'm sure someone can here

So much talk and no results!! I am not going to fit into this kind of behavior!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

So much talk and no results!! I am not going to fit into this kind of behavior!
      I'd say that by pointing you in the direction of where you can get your design done that I've helped move you a step along in the process and closer to your end result.

If you're quick you can get something by your midnight deadline - there are people on that site who live in coutries that don't celebrate Xmas
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I might as well do it myself then

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I might as well do it myself then
          Why?

You don't trust the quality of work from people in other countries that don't celebrate Xmas?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Here you go
              Nice one! I'll even let you off for implementation of something that wasn't in the spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                You don't trust the quality of work from people in other countries that don't celebrate Xmas?
                Not at all - otherwise I would not trust my own work.

Comment

Working...
                X