• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strangely disappearing threads...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    What happened to that northern lad in Bristol? It seems you can't even ask for a bit of spare on here nowadays without getting barred.
    Great expression. Never heard that before. And from a young lady too.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      Great expression. Never heard that before. And from a young lady too.
      I'm going to change that picture.

To anyone else, especially those sending me private messages, I am not the lady in the picture but a normal, hairy-@rsed bloke.

Comment

Like it.

Thank god I resisted the temptation to PM you then! Come on then - name and shame those that did!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I'm going to change that picture.

To anyone else, especially those sending me private messages, I am not the lady in the picture but a normal, hairy-@rsed bloke.
          oh are you sure?
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

Like it.

Thank god I resisted the temptation to PM you then! Come on then - name and shame those that did!

Did think what'sa good looking woman like that doing posting on a board like this.

Maybe Wend does look like that but pretends not to

I vote he/she posts a real photograph or at least tells us where it came from. So we can judge for ourseleves
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

"To anyone else, especially those sending me private messages, I am not the lady in the picture but a normal, hairy-@rsed bloke."

I can vouch for that as I have worked with him. Although I am unable to comment about the hairyness of his @rse as do not know him that well. And do not want to know him that well I might add!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

That's not going to stop Wageslave.

Comment

Working...
                X