• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

time to deport...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope not. But I would still nominate them just in case.
    I have the perfect leaving present for them
    "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

a box of chalk and a box of chocolates?

Comment

now that you mention it......
        "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
          I have the perfect leaving present for them
          Singing lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Singing lessons?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

you cant polish a turd

it was actually a no holds barred 6 way humpfest, they may not be able to sing but they could suck the chrome off a 1980s BMX

Comment

rust shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
                  you cant polish a turd

it was actually a no holds barred 6 way humpfest, they may not be able to sing but they could suck the chrome off a 1980s BMX
                  Wouldn't you be concerned about breaking Stick-insect Spice?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

no i wouldnt be concerned.....i mean i WOULD break her but i wouldnt be concerned about it.....she wouldnt know what hit her, i have been eating lots of celery.....

Comment

Are the rules of this game hidden under the rules of Mornington Crescent, or are they somewhere more accessible?

tim

Comment

Working...
                      X