• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woolworths 50% sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load of tat now half price at best.

I didn't want it before and I don't want it now, even if it were free.

If they'd pay me to take it and send it to me in the post rather than have me visit the dreadful mucky shop I'd give it some consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractIn View Post
      Wheres the best place to monitor prices for PS3? Have decided to invest in one...
      And indeed you should cause they are a thing of beauty!

Combined with a LoveFilm subscription for BluRay lovelyness (and YES you can tell the difference) you cant beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Woolies has gone bust because it got targetted by the joint evils Tesco and Walmart (ASDA in this country).

I bought my first album in Woollies and we used to nick marker pens (good for graffiti) and Blu-Tack from there. Happy days.......
        You see you are the reason that they are now going down!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X