• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK last post of 2008 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Because he is:

Severely insecure
    Always thinks he is right
    Has an opinion on everything
    Posts on here with multiple ID's

Think that about covers it!
    You missed socially inept and has no concept of accepting the views of others, preferring to argue with them.

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      I'm determined to not have a hangover on New Years Day for once. I just got pissed last night instead, feel like tulip today and will hopefully feel like hair of the dog around 11pm. Sorted.
      Flaw in your plan is that you WILL get bladdered tonight and you WILL feel like tulip tomorrow.

Good try though and for that, we salute you!!!
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Ok, I win - let's make it easy on everyone and not try to delay the inevitable.

This year I won't letting my guard off

Comment

Ok, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Ok, you win.
            Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

http://www.livescience.com/strangene...ap-second.html

"The new extra second will be added on the last day of this year at 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds Coordinated Universal Time — 6:59:59 pm Eastern Standard Time."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Thanks!
                  If we let you win will you promise to post nothing on economics for the whole of 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If we let you win will you promise to post nothing on economics for the whole of 2009?
                    Under this nick or all of them that include sasguru? I call it the City SockPuppet (CSP)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      nothing at all.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X