• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The death of contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko View Post
    LOL, not really I am not in the Chianti region but they make a wonderful Merlot here (http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/news/tra...90606000&ty=st).

Some small jokes aside, maybe it's only me, but I also joined the contracting wagon because I thought of it as my way of viewing how work and cooperation among individuals should work. We are all small companies, all of equal rights and dues, everybody contributing and taking responsibility for his part, instead of a big brother controlling everything and everyone. No slaves, no masters, everybody is in the same league; surely some people would earn more, other less but the point is that there is no hierarchy, everybody is democratically free. I am sad that it's only me who had this poetic view. I wished in the future everybody would be a contractor but the trend seems to prove me wrong.
    No, you're not the only one on this board with that view.

There is at least one poster who has stated they are 'mutualist', and I can think of three others who would say the same if they but knew the name of it.

Do remember though that stating such views is a certain way to get on 'no fly' lists, dropped DV, etc. etc..

Comment

Working...
    X