• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does your lover spend your money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badger View Post
    Where's the I have an ex-lover and she still spends all my money option?
    How does that work?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      No he's used as a coffee table for her friends Ann Summers nights
      Has he been complaining again
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        How does that work?
        Divorce.

Comment

I voted Andyw as Mrs BP stays at home to look after the kids : she spends what she needs on them : but she tries to cut down where possible.

Without getting her to cut the food bill it would be hard to get her to cut down any more.

Comment

Where's the "I told the missus I'm on minimum wage" option.

Jeez, it's been a hard year love....

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Where's the "I told the missus I'm on minimum wage" option.

Jeez, it's been a hard year love....
              Did you tell your mistress that too?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Did you tell your mistress that too?
                Of course not. She's allowed to pick up to five items from the 99p menu at McDs when we go out for dinner.

Pondlife in "I loves you I does, I buys you chips done I" mode

Edit: Just in case Mrs PL reads this. I don't really go to McDs during the week, honest.
                Last edited by Pondlife; 10 December 2008, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Of course not. She's allowed to pick up to five items from the 99p menu at McDs when we go out for dinner.

Pondlife in "I loves you I does, I buys you chips done I" mode

Edit: Just in case Mrs PL reads this. I don't really go to McDs during the week, honest.
                  Everyone knows that 99% of what is written on cuk is lies.

Though the incident with me and the goat was true.....

Comment

My ex was on a good'ish salary £45k, but she was still over drawn and maxed out on her cards, so I never let her have access to my cash, if she can't live on £45k then she has a problem. Best move I ever made as in the end we split, she has nothing I have a pile of cash , though cash hasn't got nice tits.

If we had been married with kids though and she wasnt working I would of given her access to everything I had.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I voted Andyw as Mrs BP stays at home to look after the kids : she spends what she needs on them : but she tries to cut down where possible.

Without getting her to cut the food bill it would be hard to get her to cut down any more.
                      I'm in the same boat, sometimes I get a little shirty about her spending on unnecessary things for our baby girl but then I feel bad as I want her to enjoy bringing up our child and I don't want her to feel guilty about not bringing money in.

On a seperate note I got annoyed with Tesco delivery last night, 2 weeks running they’ve tried to substitute 4x bottles of perfectly good £5 red wine with 4x £10 stuff. I didn’t cancel Sky sports just so I could blow it on overpriced plonk FFS!
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X