• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are the French wiser than us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not only have they preserved their manufacturing industry, but also their farming industry by insisting on EU CAP subsidies. Plus they are now the leaders in the civil nuclear industry.
    If it all goes Pete Tong, France can feed itself, can Britain?
    I know DA bangs on about "sclerotic" EU economies - but the bottom line is - if you can't feed yourself, everything else is moot.

We have been lied to by successive governments,both Tory and Labour, to believe we are better off than we are.
    Jeez,
    you're a little ray of sunshine these days sg!

Don't worry, be happy I say!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I went to France with my younf person railcard. lots of cheap booze there.

Comment

Working...
      X