• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andy 'The Viking' Fordham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    wow - 16 litres of fluid drained from his lungs!!!

i'm suprised he wasn't breathing bubbles
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      wow - 16 litres of fluid drained from his lungs!!!

16 Litres???

16???

Is that right?

Can that be right?

Just imagine that in bottles of water!
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

There’s a guy here who looks rather like Andy Fordham used to look. He insists his weight is genetically determined and there’s nothing he can do about it. I just had lunch with him. He had 2 sausage rolls, 2 hot dogs, a plate of chips, two bowls of ice cream, a can of coke and mars bar. He’s sitting opposite me now, scoffing a banana and a bag of crisps.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          There’s a guy here who looks rather like Andy Fordham used to look. He insists his weight is genetically determined and there’s nothing he can do about it. I just had lunch with him. He had 2 sausage rolls, 2 hot dogs, a plate of chips, two bowls of ice cream, a can of coke and mars bar. He’s sitting opposite me now, scoffing a banana and a bag of crisps.
          thats a lot of food!

'genetically determind'

i have a mate that says that but i think he just has a problem with his feet......

he cant keep them out of the chippy!!!!

Comment

And what's wrong with that? In my experience the people who bring salads in for lunch are the fattest, so that can't be the answer.

Does a sausage role count as one of your "5-a-day"?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              And what's wrong with that? In my experience the people who bring salads in for lunch are the fattest, so that can't be the answer.

It’s simple. Get enough exercise and enough variety of exercise and you can eat just about as much as you like without getting fat; you’ll just build muscle. Of course if I ever stop playing rugby I’m likely to turn into Andy Fordham version 1.0, so I have a life sentence to exercise.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It’s simple. Get enough exercise and enough variety of exercise and you can eat just about as much as you like without getting fat; you’ll just build muscle. Of course if I ever stop playing rugby I’m likely to turn into Andy Fordham version 1.0, so I have a life sentence to exercise.
                Sorry, another one of my crap, well-worn jokes bites the dust.

The Torygraph had a good motto for plumpers a few years ago: Move more, eat less.

Or was it the Times?

Comment

I had an agent call me about one of those earlier.
                  Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Why is it fat people always drink diet coke?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Why is it fat people always drink diet coke?
                      just for the taste
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X