• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

come on, own up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Nah, I think this one's just having a bit of fun. If he was desperate to be banned he could just spell out the word used as an alternative to breasts in very big letters.
    What is it about this word then eh? I saw c**t spelt out with a k instead yesterday (can't remember who by but was a regular) - surely this is more offensive than n**ks -
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      What is it about this word then eh? I saw c**t spelt out with a k instead yesterday (can't remember who by but was a regular) - surely this is more offensive than n**ks -
      I saw it spelled the correct way last week, don't know how it got though.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I saw it spelled the correct way last week, don't know how it got though.
        The n word is now on a replacement filter.

Obviously, you can't put a filter in place for ever variation of how you could spell a rude word - we're an inventive lot, after all

If you are offended by a post, or words in the post, then report it - the moderators can't read everything that is written on CUK (particularly when TPD ticks over 800+ posts a day).
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          The n word is now on a replacement filter.

Obviously, you can't put a filter in place for ever variation of how you could spell a rude word - we're an inventive lot, after all

If you are offended by a post, or words in the post, then report it - the moderators can't read everything that is written on CUK (particularly when TPD ticks over 800+ posts a day).
          Nah, I couldn't give a flying duck.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Knew it was one of the regulars: DP takes the dubious honor:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/708890-post15.html

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X