• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police powerless on outdoor orgies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
    Now, where's the fun in that?
    Where's the money in that?

That's the real problem. Companies make good money transforming infants in to consumers. Why wait to 16 to start dressing like a stripper? "Hey, girls, ditch the fairy costumes, they're soooo uncool. Only the cool kids dress like an LA hooker."

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      Where's the money in that?

That's the real problem. Companies make good money transforming infants in to consumers. Why wait to 16 to start dressing like a stripper? "Hey, girls, ditch the fairy costumes, they're soooo uncool. Only the cool kids dress like an LA hooker."
      Britney Spears...

How many young girls are going to want babies now that Britney has hatched hers....?
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Britney Spears...

How many young girls are going to want babies now that Britney has hatched hers....?
        Given the state of saaf Landin, I don't think it will change anything

Comment

You are right. We need a bit more of this...

and a bit less of this...

Although I think the one on the left is Sandy and the one on the right looks suspiciously like Threaded.

Comment

What we need is a piccy of CarolB in "Little Britain" mode!
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

What we need is a piccy of CarolB in "Little Britain" mode!

yes yes yes who has it who has it?
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box

Although I think the one on the left is Sandy and the one on the right looks suspiciously like Threaded.
                The one in the center is exactly like Rebecca.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  yes yes yes who has it who has it?
                  I know which pub to find it in...
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box

A bit extreme, but correct. Put simply, can't a girl be dressed like a girl? We encourage children to become sex objects and act cool, then we complain when weirdos start developing a Lolita fantasy. Obviously there's never any justification for abusing children, regardless of what they are wearing, but it doesn't help. Since the 1950s we've developed a major youth culture, which increasingly focuses on sex and violence.

Comment

Forcing girls to dress demurely will take us down the Muslim route where all girls can only go out if they are dressed as a letter box.

Seems to me that Muslim men are incapable of controlling themselves so the women have to suffer, probably due to one of Mo's sexual proclavities.

Did you like how I did that, took a perfectly good thread and dragged into abusing Muslims again.....
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X