• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Police powerless on outdoor orgies"

Collapse

• voron
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Forcing girls to dress demurely will take us down the Muslim route where all girls can only go out if they are dressed as a letter box.

Seems to me that Muslim men are incapable of controlling themselves so the women have to suffer, probably due to one of Mo's sexual proclavities.

Did you like how I did that, took a perfectly good thread and dragged into abusing Muslims again.....
    But, LG, I'm not suggesting that children walk about in tents. I'm only suggesting that children dress normally. By 'normally' I mean wearing clothes without "hot ho" emblazoned across the backside of hot pants.

On a seperate issue, I agree that an individual's inability to control their behaviour should lead to everyone being forced to change theirs.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Forcing girls to dress demurely will take us down the Muslim route where all girls can only go out if they are dressed as a letter box.

Seems to me that Muslim men are incapable of controlling themselves so the women have to suffer, probably due to one of Mo's sexual proclavities.

Did you like how I did that, took a perfectly good thread and dragged into abusing Muslims again.....

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    You are right. We need a bit more of this...

and a bit less of this...

A bit extreme, but correct. Put simply, can't a girl be dressed like a girl? We encourage children to become sex objects and act cool, then we complain when weirdos start developing a Lolita fantasy. Obviously there's never any justification for abusing children, regardless of what they are wearing, but it doesn't help. Since the 1950s we've developed a major youth culture, which increasingly focuses on sex and violence.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    yes yes yes who has it who has it?
    I know which pub to find it in...

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box

Although I think the one on the left is Sandy and the one on the right looks suspiciously like Threaded.
    The one in the center is exactly like Rebecca.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
    What we need is a piccy of CarolB in "Little Britain" mode!

yes yes yes who has it who has it?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    What we need is a piccy of CarolB in "Little Britain" mode!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied

Although I think the one on the left is Sandy and the one on the right looks suspiciously like Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Britney Spears...

How many young girls are going to want babies now that Britney has hatched hers....?
    Given the state of saaf Landin, I don't think it will change anything

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Where's the money in that?

That's the real problem. Companies make good money transforming infants in to consumers. Why wait to 16 to start dressing like a stripper? "Hey, girls, ditch the fairy costumes, they're soooo uncool. Only the cool kids dress like an LA hooker."
    Britney Spears...

How many young girls are going to want babies now that Britney has hatched hers....?

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Now, where's the fun in that?
    Where's the money in that?

That's the real problem. Companies make good money transforming infants in to consumers. Why wait to 16 to start dressing like a stripper? "Hey, girls, ditch the fairy costumes, they're soooo uncool. Only the cool kids dress like an LA hooker."

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    If we really want to bring some innocence back to childhood, why not dress children as children. Why not encourage our children to behave with innocence rather than act like street vamps.
    Now, where's the fun in that?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    There is also a double standard in society. On the one hand we orgasm with self-righteous fury at the idea of a paedophile (and rightly so), but at the same time we encourage our children, especially girls, to dress like whores. It is not uncommon to see clothing for children with phrases like "sexy" splashed across them. Children are encouraged to ape adult behaviour - hey, it's cool to be a kid, and being a kid is just being a shorter adult.

If we really want to bring some innocence back to childhood, why not dress children as children. Why not encourage our children to behave with innocence rather than act like street vamps.
    Hear,hear!!!

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    There is also a double standard in society. On the one hand we orgasm with self-righteous fury at the idea of a paedophile (and rightly so), but at the same time we encourage our children, especially girls, to dress like whores. It is not uncommon to see clothing for children with phrases like "sexy" splashed across them. Children are encouraged to ape adult behaviour - hey, it's cool to be a kid, and being a kid is just being a shorter adult.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Old enough to buy a cake but not old enough to buy a knife with which to cut it.

In this country we have some absurd attitudes. We have created a moral hysteria around the body. Ironically, this hysteria is probably the root of more perversion than anything else.
    When a baby is born, is it obscene? Should we arrest new born babies for indecent exposure?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X