• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brighton, Anybody on here working there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    HAB lives there with Bob Dalek (who always seems to be talking about rear end action) Think he must work on the back desk
    Is it true they once had a threesome with HRH?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Come on!

I need info, accommodation recommendation etc

Only sensible people need reply
      Give the bars with the rainbow flag as swerve.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Is it true they once had a threesome with HRH?
        Where is that little scoundrel?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I personally think a major consideration re Brighton is whether you have a car or not and where exactly your place of work is.

The bars north of the South Downs are safer!

Comment

Restaurants

Casa Don Carlos is a superb authentic tapas bar in The Lanes - no mass produced rubbish. The China Garden does excellent Dim Sum and Chinese Seafood. The Gingerman at Drakes is a top class restaurant (stupid name) as is the Hotel Du Vin.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
              The bars north of the South Downs are safer!

even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                HAB lives there with Bob Dalek (who always seems to be talking about rear end action) Think he must work on the back desk
                I thought HAB lived in East London somewhere. Whitechapel ISTR.

Didn't he say he was also based in New York?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X