• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queen's Speech anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole speech looks like it was put together by the Daily Mail to deliberately upset 'middle England'
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Lots of new departments and committees being set up - more civil servants.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        It's a growth industry, without a doubt. It will be interesting to see what happens when there's no money left to pay them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          That just means more painful cuts when the 'Call me Dave' party take over and have to try and balance the books. That way, NewOldLabour can accuse the tories of pushing up unemployment.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
            It's a growth industry, without a doubt. It will be interesting to see what happens when there's no money left to pay them all.
            It's a shame we can't all buy shares in it

Oh hang on..
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I just saw a bit of Cameron giving Brown a bit of a kicking. It's the most miserable I've ever seen Brown, and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                I just saw a bit of Cameron giving Brown a bit of a kicking. It's the most miserable I've ever seen Brown, and that's saying something.
                It is quite something that the current bunch of clowns has reduced parliament to being mere entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                X