• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the snip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Oh lie back and think of England...

A guy wakes up from a vasectomy and the doctor tells him he has good news and bad news. "The good news is we were able to save your testicles. The bad news is they're under your pillow."

Comment

The female nurses smack em with a couple of bricks for good measures!

HTH
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

He'll have been snipped by now
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I held a 2 minute silence for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Was that 1 minute per bollock?
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              I hummed the last post.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I hummed the last post.
                I might dedicate my next hummer in his memory.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  I might dedicate my next hummer in his memory.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Just pondering it myself

Mrs wants another sprogg, I don't

Comment

Hope he went private

Two guys, honoring a pact, go into a vasectomy clinic together. The nurse tells them to fill out several forms, then takes them into a back room, where she tells them to strip. While they are undressing she studies the first guy's forms, then his friend's. When they are both naked, she tells the first guy to get up on the table, lie back, and relax. She carefully examines his cock and balls, complimenting him on the thoroughness of the shave he did at home.

Then, to the astonishment of both guys, she pours some oil into her hands and begins jerking him off. Although the oil is pretty cold, the guy quickly rises to the occasion. Still, he is surprised (he hadn't read about this at alt.support.vasectomy!), and, between moans, asks the nurse, why the handjob? The nurse, without missing a stroke, explains that the treatment is a standard part of the pre-vasectomy preparation, as the tubes are easier to cut if they have been recently cleared.

After a few more seconds of pretty brisk pumping, the guy splatters all over his belly, and the nurse declares him ready for the knife, wiping her hands on a tissue, and tossing the tissue into the trash. Then she tells the second guy to take his friend's place. The second guy, who is already hard from watching what the nurse did to his friend, quickly lifts himself onto the table.

He lies back and closes his eyes. But things are even better than he expected. Instead of a handjob, he gets a long, slow blowjob, the best of his life! When it is finally over, and he is lying exhausted and sweaty on the table, his friend can't help complaining: "How come all I got was cold oil and a handjob, and he gets the best blowjob of his life?" "That," explains the nurse, as she dabs daintily at the corners of her mouth, "is the difference between private care and the National Health Service!"
                      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                      X