• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Bob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    if Bob cant help I will give you a rundown

Great. I promise never to reveal how the trick is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
      Great. I promise never to reveal how the trick is done.
      TimberWolf ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        TimberWolf ?
        Here you go:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/682800-post20.html

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Are you available for kid's parties? Is this your Plan B?
            I can't stand kids, and the idea of blowing up toy balloons and making poodles and giraffes, and showing them the Chinese Linking Rings terrifies me.

As for Plan B, who knows.

I need a lot more practice first, and to develop my patter and assume some stage name, like "The Great Mysterioso" or something.

Gah..that's not me.

I prefer the Penn and Teller style of shock magic, mixed with a little Derren Brown mentalism.

You don't get repeat bookings pulling rabbits out of hats and doing tame routines with silk handkerchiefs.

You will get repeat bookings sawing your own arm off, stabbing your eyeballs, spraying gore everywehere and shocking an audience.
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
            X