• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed

Had a role in the pipeline that I wanted that was hiring from the States but they still waiting Budget! Looks like it may be after Xmas! Was a global strategy role 9 months as well!

Looks like its rest for me till Jan!

They may get the sign off in two weeks but then thats Xmas! Oh well!

Got 5 other opps as well all been held off after Xmas!

I got good vibes in Jan! 2 of the opps my freinds run the Divisions so should be good.

Here is to another 6 weeks off!

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    Had a role in the pipeline that I wanted that was hiring from the States but they still waiting Budget! Looks like it may be after Xmas! Was a global strategy role 9 months as well!

I got good vibes in Jan! 2 of the opps my freinds run the Divisions so should be good.

Excellent use of the exclamation mark! I read that in a staccato teacher manner. Pity about the inflce of txt spk.

Comment

!!
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I got good vibes in Jan! 2 of the opps my freinds run the Divisions so should be good. <--

!
        Last edited by Pinto; 25 November 2008, 16:32.

Comment

Do you perchance have 2 references of the 2 opps your friends run the divisions of?
          I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
            Do you perchance have 2 references of the 2 opps your friends run the divisions of?
            Here is me crying as I am jobless and all you lot can do is pretend to be 1980's English Teachers! Where is the love! Who is going to hold me and caress me? When I'm alone and it's cold inside! How does it feel?

I feel like the lost cherub as I look out the window seeing all those chavs walk past getting ready to go to the Offie to purchase their can of Stella!

Why oh Why oh Why!

Comment

Who is going to hold me and caress me?
              Zeity can eat you
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Zeity can eat you
                No, I am male.

Comment

Here is me crying as I am jobless and all you lot can do is pretend to be 1980's English Teachers! Where is the love! Who is going to hold me and caress me? When I'm alone and it's cold inside! How does it feel?

I feel like the lost cherub as I look out the window seeing all those chavs walk past getting ready to go to the Offie to purchase their can of Stella!

Why oh Why oh Why!
                  Well its just we need 2 references before we can put you forward to any of our clients!
                  I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Your excessive use of ! seems to indicate that this has all come as a big surprise!

Enjoy the time off!

Comment

Working...
                    X