• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Thanks.

I think...

At this rate it might be me warming it up for you
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      At this rate it might be me warming it up for you
      Xeno's OCD No. 27: Sitting on a chair that is warm from someone else's ass.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

You wouldn't say that if she had massive n**ks.......

Comment

Xeno's OCD No. 27: Sitting on a toilet seat that is warm from someone else's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You wouldn't say that if she had massive n**ks.......
            Correct.

I would say, 'nice hooters, are they real?'

Or something.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Correct.

I would say, 'nice hooters, are they real?'

Or something.
              Well at least you ask instead of just diving in and checking!

Comment

It is a studied phenomenon that men avoid sitting in chairs other men have just left, but are less likely to shy away from chairs vacated by a woman.
                I don't know what the findings are about women's preferences in the same situations.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It is a studied phenomenon that men avoid sitting in chairs other men have just left, but are less likely to shy away from chairs vacated by a woman.
                  I don't know what the findings are about women's preferences in the same situations.
                  Couldn't care less?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'm not a woman, but definately follow a man into a chair rather than a woman. Men are generally heavier than women and are more likely to have squeezed any fart-gas out of the chair, whereas women are more prone to floating on it like a hovercraft on a cushion of air

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

As long as its dry I don't give a fig
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X