• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP Members list leaked on the internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did I give that impression in any of my posts above?
    Well, kinda. You said...

I dont believe that most BNP members are racist - they are anti-immigration - but they are also stupid and dont realize what they actually want.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

A party of hate.
      Quite possibly, but the UK has hate laws that are quite strong, and I trust that the law would chase the BNP every chance it got.

But you are still trying to push different laws for people who belong to different legal political parties, and thats why you are a bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        And you are an ignorant bigot who whilst claiming to hate racism wants a system that would encourage it through ignorance and inequality under law.

I want equality under law and you want equality under law.. but only for people with the same views as you.
        How is racism a view or an opinion?

Comment

But you are still trying to push different laws for people who belong to different legal political parties, and thats why you are a bigot.
          Only one. Racism.

Comment

Seems we have a few positions here

Mine: Any party has the right to free speech. No party has the right to intimidate and bully people based on ethnicity. The BNP are a thinly veiled racist organisation that uses semantics to argue it is not racist. The history of the party is a catalogue of hate and violence (NF, combat 18 included).
            If there were no violence connected to their party I'd happily laugh them off as harmless fascists.

Other positions

1/ The BNP should be outlawed as a party irrespective

2/ The BNP are not racist. Using semantics I will attempt to prove this. Secretly I revel in my racism but on the surface I wish to appear intelligent

3/ Devils advocate: I will play with semantics to in a futile attempt to prove they are not racist. Secretly I detest them and know they are.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Well, kinda. You said...
              So calling them stupid means they are okay?

Gosh - how am I going to insult people now? I guess I will have to call them thrush (irritating c***).

Comment

Quite possibly, but the UK has hate laws that are quite strong, and I trust that the law would chase the BNP every chance it got.

Racism isn't politics.

Comment

So calling them stupid means they are okay?

Gosh - how am I going to insult people now? I guess I will have to call them thrush (irritating c***).
                  You said they were not racists. They really must be stupid as hell to join the BNP then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Mine: Any party has the right to free speech. No party has the right to intimidate and bully people based on ethnicity. The BNP are a thinly veiled racist organisation that uses semantics to argue it is not racist. The history of the party is a catalogue of hate and violence (NF, combat 18 included).
                    If there were no violence connected to their party I'd happily laugh them off as harmless fascists.

Comment

Racism isn't politics.
                      wow... thanks captain obvious.... no wonder your points are juvenile and ill thought out.

Comment

Working...
                      X