• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Did you suffer some trauma in your childhood that's left you so bitter about people?
    Nah he's just an obnoxious t**t. To be fair though, a lot of people have to practice quite hard to achieve this, it seems to come naturally to Tay.
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Did you suffer some trauma in your childhood that's left you so bitter about people?
      I just dont have much time for the clique on this board. They are just bullies who gang up on anyone not agreeing with the herd mentality.
      Plenty of fun people on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
        Nah he's just an obnoxious t**t. To be fair though, a lot of people have to practice quite hard to achieve this, it seems to come naturally to Tay.
        Why are you so desperate to be accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          I just dont have much time for the clique on this board. They are just bullies who gang up on anyone not agreeing with the herd mentality.
          Plenty of fun people on this board.
          WHS and planks too.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Why are you so desperate to be accepted?
            Why are you so desperate not to be?

It's nothing to do with a clique or any type of herd mentality. 90% of your posts seem to be deliberately contrived to wind people up, I assume this is your intention so why complain when it works?
            Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Why are you so desperate not to be?

It's nothing to do with a clique or any type of herd mentality. 90% of your posts seem to be deliberately contrived to wind people up, I assume this is your intention so why complain when it works?
              Who was complaining?

Comment

Has anyone else joined the recruitment consultants group?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  NickFitz was who I was alluding to
                  Aww and there was me thinking you meant me.

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    Aww and there was me thinking you meant me.

Don't worry - you were one of the ones I was thinking of in my "three or four" that I could think of
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Has everyone finished fighting yet?

You lot

It's nearly Xmas - can't we all just love each other?
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X