• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call of Duty 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Online game play is excellent - it's almost identical to CoD4, couple of new additions in having a beginners' team deathmatch option and separating out hardcore games from 'core'.

There's a decent selection of maps as well and a lot of variety in location and style. The retention of some of the perks has been quite clever given the return to WWII era and I particularly like being able to jump into a tank on certain levels

Only real issue has been the problems with the servers as I mentioned, though the fact that all the weaponry has effectively been downgraded as a result of being set in WWII takes a bit of getting used to.
    I noticed playing the campaign mode that enemies take a couple of shots to go down unless you HS them.

Fortunately there's plenty of guns lying around so triple tapping isn't a problem.

Online tonight...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
    X