• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Telecon Tactics ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call completed.

No mention of my "crime"

Manager has even less balls than me

Comment

I was on a telcon + virtual room yesterday and there was a real life Andy W in the room, does anyone now if he's Scottish by any chance?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Call completed.

No mention of my "crime"

Manager has even less balls than me
        Yes. Hopefully Huntress, Spring, et al aren't pitching for your post right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          Yes. Hopefully Huntress, Spring, et al aren't pitching for your post right now.
          I doubt it, I'm outstanding in my own field

Comment

I doubt it, I'm outstanding in my own field
            Which field?

Comment

Which field?
              The one next to Grange Farm, on the left, behind the barn. You know it, where the old red tratter's parked

Comment

The one next to Grange Farm, on the left, behind the barn. You know it, where the old red tratter's parked
                Thought so.

Comment

Which field?
                  Just look for the one with a bloke it it that isn't a scarecrow
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    I call them conference calls. Some people here call them audios.
                    Current client calls them "VC" for "voice conference".

Video conferencing has obviously never been heard of in central government yet - they need to pay EDS £50bn to screw it up first.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X