• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client having a party and we cant come

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    The identity of the (new) Stig is out there if you Google it. He was caught on camera on Dutch TV, and his name was on the board when they did that 24hr race at Silverstone in the diesel BMW, and he was also named as a 'technical advisor' in the jet car crash investigation.

I'm not going to spoil it for everyone though.
    oh go on,
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There is runoured to be more than 1 stig.

Ben Colins
      Damon Hill
      that stunt driver bloke (handbrake turns into parking spaces) Russ something?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        There is runoured to be more than 1 stig.

Ben Colins
        Damon Hill
        that stunt driver bloke (handbrake turns into parking spaces) Russ something?
        Abbot?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Milan, you've been posting in this forum for several hundred years now, have you not figured out the quote function yet?
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            oh go on,
            OK if you click on this link you'll find out who the Stig is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQwi-8bCEA

If you want to remain in blissful ignorance then leave the link alone!
            Cats are evil.

Comment

can't - blocked by the client.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                OK if you click on this link you'll find out who the Stig is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQwi-8bCEA

If you want to remain in blissful ignorance then leave the link alone!
                I'm still none the wiser as to who he is, even after watching it. I know his name, but it means nothing to me.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                X