• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah right, In that case I'm MikeTheBike and TexOVoider.

Damn. That was meant to be a secret !

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Ok, post here multiple nicks that you think belong to SupremeSpod before I announce results of IP/post correlation analysis based on an invisible image that I planted 24 hours ago.

There are some other interesting findings from it as well.
      Come on then big mouth, who is who?

Comment

You lot are getting nowhere near.

I am actually Spod and Fiddle.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          You lot are getting nowhere near.

I am actually Spod and Fiddle.

HTH

In that case, I must be Threaded. Bring on the Diplomats Wives and fast cars!

Oi AtW, get a job ya bum!
          Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
          You know you'll need us!

Comment

I am me...I think.
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
              I am me...I think.
              That just what the giant alien lizards want you to think.

Comment

That just what the giant alien lizards want you to think.
                Well, considering the Giant Alien Lizard Conspiracy has been around for the last few hundred years, you lot are making the Civil Service look like a highly organised and efficient get-things-done organisation.

I mean, come on, where is this "Master Plan" and how come you haven't taken over the world and gobbled us all up ?

I know lizards are a bit on the slow side, but this is beyond a joke.

If we are going to be eradicated by a hostile, universe-conquereing alien species, then is it too much to ask that we get one that can do the job efficiently and expediently ? I want world-class quality invasion (like Independence Day), not this pussy-footing around malarkey.

Send in the real aliens please.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

any one played the boardgame 'Cosmic Encounter' - that was a good un that was
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    any one played the boardgame 'Cosmic Encounter' - that was a good un that was
                    Boardgames?

I took a leaf out of Churchill's book and went and bought "Battlefield 2"... Fecking brilliant!
                    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
                      I took a leaf out of Churchill's book and went and bought "Battlefield 2"... Fecking brilliant!
                      Is it single player or online only?
                      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                      X