• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oldest daughters b-day party and plan B. Got to deliver to customer by Wednesday next week.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

[fanfare] My husband is cooking us tea tonight!! [/fanfare]

I'm off to the Sunderland game tomorrow, so I'll have to put a massive bet on them to win so I can genuinely cheer for them...so out for about 12, and will return whenever my liver packs in!

Sunday is a day of rest. I have bought pie dishes to try out more of my Bero cookbook!

I'm giving this weekend a SallyAnne rating of 9/10
      Last edited by SallyAnne; 7 November 2008, 12:51. Reason: didn't want to jinx it!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

What no dogging this weekend?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          What no dogging this weekend?
          no
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

The local toddler group has a dad's day this Saturday, the wife gets a few hours off and I get a mug of tea and a bacon roll for £1.50.

Oh yeah... and my 11 month old daughter get's to play with lots of other kids.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Bonfire party on Saturday (I'll be driving as I got accidentally hammered on Wednesday night and am off the juice at the mo'... )
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                I got accidentally hammered on Wednesday night
                On Twickenham Green?

Sorry IGMC.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Drinking, shagging, playing tunes. The usual.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    , not with BP's girlfriend again?
                    Did I ever tell you about the time me and Mrs BP went to watch the "biggest full moon in years"? I picked this site just off junction 2 of M20 - 15 mins drive from us - and at the top of North Downs. Turned towards the car park and there were all these dodgy blokes around. Mrs BP screamed at me "its a dogging site - get us out of here".

And there rests the case for the defence......

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      On Twickenham Green?

Sorry IGMC.

Comment

Working...
                      X