• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the doghouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    it was National Men Make Dinner Day yesterday!
    order pizza
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      order pizza
      I forgot to mention.

She sent me down to McDonalds but I went for a pint first. When I got to McD's it was just closing. (who shuts a fast food joint at 9 ffs)
      the chippy was closed(permenantly due to vandalism) so I had another pint and got a kentucky.
      she hates kentucky.

I am a dead man.

In civ iv /colonization it's important to get your production of muskets going asap

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        She sent me down to McDonalds but I went for a pint first. When I got to McD's it was just closing. (who shuts a fast food joint at 9 ffs)
        the chippy was closed(permenantly due to vandalism) so I had another pint and got a kentucky.
        she hates kentucky.

I am a dead man.
        I wonder if stone age man had similar problems. After spending a long day tracking, stalking and finally killing an Elk, the hunter gatherer would drag it back to the cave to be greeted with the words "is that all you could find - you know I don't like Elk."
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Fooking Elk thats an appalling thought

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            I wonder if stone age man had similar problems. After spending a long day tracking, stalking and finally killing an Elk, the hunter gatherer would drag it back to the cave to be greeted with the words "is that all you could find - you know I don't like Elk."
            and whats that I can smell?
            have you been drinking that BrontoPlonk with ugg again?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X