• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much are you willing to pay for a litre of Petrol ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"However, the money for non-essentials will not be there anymore.",

leading to a recession, house price crash and collapsing economy

kooool

Milan.

Comment

Houses will always go up in value. It is impossible for them to go down, I saw that on a TV programme once.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        That's what I said, I suppose I should have used more down to earth words rather than saying the obvious from Economics 101 that fuel is a classic example of an "inelastic product"
        The point I was trying to make my little retarded commie friend was that people are going to become decidedly pissed off when they can no longer afford their toys.

If you're so fecking clever why haven't you got a real job?
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

I'm wlling to pay up to 7 (maybe 8) pence a litre. Until then I'm staying in. Feck em.

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
            The point I was trying to make my little retarded commie friend was that people are going to become decidedly pissed off when they can no longer afford their toys.
            True.

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
            If you're so fecking clever why haven't you got a real job?
            Perhaps you would care to reach simply conclusion that because I am so fecking clever I have the kind of job I want?

Comment

Priced Out

Will get priced out when we hit about £150 per litre I reckon.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What's the mood on the High Street MF?

Comment

Mood on the High Street

Well if you think it's safe for you to leave your flat ATW, think again!

That old scottish bloke who mods the board still wants to give you a kicking and that .Net guy still wants you deported.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Well if you think it's safe for you to leave your flat ATW, think again!
                    Oh okay, I will ask my mate to buy canned food for another year.

Comment

Working...
                    X