• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BizSpark - Free M$ software for disguised employees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The web toolkit is the standard pack PLUS stuff like visual studio and expression studio.

I know I also got:

10X vista licenses
    Sever 2008/2003 license
    Small business server (about 5 versions)
    SQLServer license
    Exchange server
    10X Office 2007 license
    About a 100 other things
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Shame. I was on the Empower program which is more developer oriented, but that's limited to 2 years.
      Yeah me too, Empower was okay, they should not have limited it to 2 years, also now they ask for stupid training to be had before Action Pack is renewed. And recently they made change that you could not have Action Pack and Empower

Comment

You get Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition with the Action Pack web kit add-on, though you need to pass an additional test to qualify, and it appears they only ship the web kit once a month or so, bit of a delay.

May as well download it for free and use the trial period, then re-install. Repeat until they replace it with another version.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X