• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Islam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    JC, I suspect you are an educated man. Do you have a lot of degrees?
    Traditional & Chivalric, Philosophical, Historical, Ineffable, Symbolic or Official?
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Don't tell me you're one as well!

FFS, will everyone who is not a Freemason please stand up....

Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage.

You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist.

You excrement, you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes.

You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards.

Well I wouldn't become a Freemason now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me !

Comment

Well, we're sorry you feel like that.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
          Traditional & Chivalric, Philosophical, Historical, Ineffable, Symbolic or Official?
          Ah, JC - or should I say MER - good to know who are you
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Well, we're sorry you feel like that.

But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a mason.

Masonry opens doors.

I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

Comment

Ah, JC - or should I say MER - good to know who are you
              Nope, try again.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

Alfred since you are positioning yourself as our resident self styled Islamic scholar please define what an innocent is the eyes of Islam?
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Nope, try again.
                  That's the problem with this new board - everyone fecking about with their ID.

Right, so you're not Spod but you are a Mason. Okay, I give up. I've obviously stumbled across the Great Architect of the Cosmos forum by mistake.

Comment

xinetd.d is sasguru - similar style of posting i.e. start a thread like there is no tomorrow. Oh yes I claim my fiver.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                      xinetd.d is sasguru - similar style of posting i.e. start a thread like there is no tomorrow. Oh yes I claim my fiver.
                      But he said he'd been around for a long time. Sasguru joined after me.

Comment

Working...
                      X