• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Islam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xinetd.d
    biggot?

You mean bigot?

And 'Islam' is not a race you dickhead.
    I was referring to your other post regarding the future direction of IT contracting.
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Why not ban all religions , they only breed intolerance and fanatics.

Except perhaps for Buddhism, which is really more of a Philosophy.

I certainly would also ban other modern evils such as Television, MacDonalds, Quick Fit and Wimbledon while we are at it.

Naturally I abhor Tyrants
      But if I were one ...
      My oh My
      How cruel I would be ...

Comment

Well reply to that post then numb nutts, blimey, you really are wet behind the ears aren't you

Comment

hear hear

If anybody believes that there's a wonderful place awaiting them when they die, then they should go there. NOW.
          Why not?

Comment

Some of them do George which is great news, the only problem is they tend to go via large financial institutions or tube trains.

Comment

Originally posted by xinetd.d
              A religion based on terror. Should we ban Islam in the UK?
              That is a bit heavy for an IT Contractor board and indeed for a Wednesday lunchtime.

You're only going to get people arguing. There are those who will say that powerful countries should not go on a global crusade to 'westernise' other countries and there are those who will say that modern civilisation should not sit back and let people get away with raping women with broken bottles.

No prizes for guessing the camp in which I sit...
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Talking of "camp" , are filddle and Mordac still on here?

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
                  Obviously not long enough to learn how to spell.

Are you genuinely a racist biggot or are you just practicing?
                  Ah, JC certainly sounds like our Stretford End hero

Speaking of racist bigots, whatever happened to Brandburg Bum, or whatever his name was? The lad had real potential.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Islam And Suicide

Islam And Suicide

Worst than holding the religion of Islam and all Muslims responsible for the actions of supposed Muslims who disobeyed Islam, is the totally false claim that Islam endorses killing innocents and suicide.

Islam strongly condemns the killing of innocents.

The Prophet Muhammad (saaw) forbade Muslims to kill non-combatants during times of war.

The Qur'an equates the taking of one innocent life as equivalent to the slaying of a whole people. Human life is sacred in Islam and it is a gift from God that only He has the authority to take.

The prohibition in Islam against suicide is very strong.

But to read and listen to this world's media broadcast about Islam, we would never know that. We are led to believe that a religion, whose holy book, the Qur'an, commands the following regarding suicide, is the fertile ground for the most suicides in the world:

Quote:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!

If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Qur'an 4:29 - 4:30

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The references above in chapter 4 and other places in the Qur'an, commands Muslims to not kill themselves and warns of severe punishments. Suicide is strictly forbidden along with the killing of innocents in Islam.

Quote:
                    ---------------------

If suicide was permitted in Islam there would be many examples of the Prophet (saaw) encouraging it and Muslim history would have been replenished with suicide as a technique in war.

But there is no such history and no such encouragement even throughout the centuries in the Abyssinian Empire, Ottoman Empire, Muslim Spain, Persia, the well documented Crusades, etc.

It seems that while strongly condemning suicide, somehow Islam is the best promoter of it.

Go Figure how that could be !

Comment

If Muslims are so peace-loving then why do all their women dress as Ninjas?

Comment

Working...
                      X