• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Germany is fooked ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Unlike you atW, I add value to my employer and the economy as a whole.
    What exactly do you do? In those 10k posts you made you don't exactly comment on any technical issues or explain your responsibilities or that mythical added value that you give to your employer.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What exactly do you do? In those 10k posts you made you don't exactly comment on any technical issues or explain your responsibilities or that mythical added value that you give to your employer.
      Ah that would be telling. Suffice to say that the current economic situation means that demand for people with my skills has increased drastically
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

im currently contracting in germany for daimler.. is that not good then?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Ah that would be telling. Suffice to say that the current economic situation means that demand for people with my skills has increased drastically
          Lidl checkout assistant?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Suffice to say that the current economic situation means that demand for people with my skills has increased drastically
            Yes, recession will make people like you spend more time on CUK posting tulip

Now I used up my posting quota for next month. Will have to use Spartacus account from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Yes, recession will make people like you spend more time on CUK posting tulip

Now I used up my posting quota for next month. Will have to use Spartacus account from now on.
              You might as well keep posting. It's more productive than your other hobby. At least you get to perform the role of court jester on here.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're a porter in a soup kitchen?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Over reliance on motor manufacturing.
                  In spite of atWat's simplistic view of the world, German labour costs are too high for them to continue making cars.
                  And the high end luxury models on which they basically rely do not yet have mass markets in the emerging world. I read somewhere that Britain is the largest European importer of BMWs.
                  If we go down so do they.
                  And in a recession what will they do with all that plant and machinery?
                  The clever City bods who lose their jobs are much more adaptable than an auto worker in Germany - so Germany will have much more to do.
                  Oh dear. I used to think you knew what you were on about. Recent posts especially this one demonstrate not. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    You're a porter in a soup kitchen?
                    If I was I'd still be more useful than atW.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

At least you get to perform the role of court jester on here.
                      I don't have a problem with being called court jester. If you studied history you'd find out that in countries like UK, France jesters were actually very clever and were allowed to speak their mind, they could do it because idiots would think it was crazy funny stuff. So, in a way I take this comparison as a compliment.

You certainly ain't jester, I think the closest comparison I can find with you are some of the bigger idiots back in Russia that I had to argue with, which is one of the main reasons why I don't want to live there regardless of money making opportunities because not having to deal with them for me is a major achievement.

Comment

Working...
                      X