• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benidorm as important as Stonehenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Sticky!

And I agree with you on the front!!

But, I've been to Benidorm too, hen party! And we had a great time. There were 22 of us - all age ranges but we all had a good time I guess you lot will give me a pasting for that! The old town is quiet, the other beach not the Levante one is less chav-tastic and all in all it's not that bad.
    I walked all along Playa Poniente to the old town hoping for a good gloat at how the other half live. The reality of the situation was that I didn't hear a word of English the whole time I was there, mainly locals with a smattering of Russians. The bars in the old town near the harbour were actually really pleasant. Perhaps if I'd walked another few hundred yards though.....

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      I walked all along Playa Poniente to the old town hoping for a good gloat at how the other half live. The reality of the situation was that I didn't hear a word of English the whole time I was there, mainly locals with a smattering of Russians. The bars in the old town near the harbour were actually really pleasant. Perhaps if I'd walked another few hundred yards though.....
      ah ha.... thats what it was called.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
      X