• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Osbourne scandal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how Osbourne and Mandleson go on holiday together. Politics just an old boys club, only the likes of CUK take it seriously and believe the parties are rivals.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Funny how Osbourne and Mandleson go on holiday together. Politics just an old boys club, only the likes of CUK take it seriously and believe the parties are rivals.
      CyberCretin will be jealous - he's the Tories rent boy gimp.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What is it about MPs from the Tatton constituency?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

As far as I can see the evil tories have been talking to someone, who has business' in the UK regarding a donation to the torie party. Is that a problem? I mean if they took the donation, gave the bloke a knighthood, seat in the house of lords, well that might be a bit dodgy. Can't imagine anyone would be that corrupt though.
          Bored.

Comment

It goes on all the time. How do you think Nissan ever built a factory in the UK without talking to members of the government or opposition?

Soliciting investment in the country is very different to soliciting party funds though. Without a tape recording of the incident, we'll never know the truth...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Total Non Story. The BBC trying to slur the Tories again.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

If Osbourne has been attempting to break the law he must resign, and then 6 months later he can rejoin the cabinet, as has happened with sleazy Mandelson and Blunket.

Interesting that he has said he will defend this in court if necessary.

Innocent until proven guilty perhaps ?

Comment

News now on radio says that to pay a donation through a British Company which the Russian OWNS , ie LDV is not illegal.

This does indeed now appear to be a pure slur by the BBC.

Comment

What a surprise. A "boys will be boys" verdict from CUK on a story involving those honourable Tories.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      What a surprise. A "boys will be boys" verdict from CUK on a story involving those honourable Tories.
                      Eh?
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X