• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five men held in Birmingham...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Helter Skelter. Not even heavy for the time, e.g. see MC5 kick out the jams of the same year.
    MC5 - now we're talking. They also invented the word "Muthafuka" (can I say that?). Not a lot of people know that.
    Must have been a great time to be a youngster. I got the '80s
    Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      and he did that without having the full complement of fingers
      I didn't realise that until I saw the History of the Guitar the other night. His hand didn't look as bad as that of Django Reinhardt though - an amazing player.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        ......They also invented the word "Muthafuka" (can I say that?). Not a lot of people know that.
        Eh? Do you mean that spelling? That word's surely been around ages longer?

Comment

Working...
        X