• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maplin Rant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Currys .digital

I don't like Curry's that much. Only ever go in there to get some batteries or some headphones in a hurry.
    Last time I went there I was buying a new digital camera for my wife. I managed to get them to match the best online price I could find and throw in the other things which the website was offering. I'd never pay their full price.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      i love curries!

chicken jalfrezi
      pilau rice
      sag aloo
      tarka daal
      peshwari naan
      and some
      popadoms for afters
      please
      Did you want fries with that?
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        i love curries!

chicken jalfrezi
        pilau rice
        sag aloo
        tarka daal
        peshwari naan
        and some
        popadoms for afters
        please
        You just couldn't resistor could you?
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
          You just couldn't resistor could you?
          Someone's switched on today!
          Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
            Someone's switched on today!
            *sigh* This thread is becoming electric.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
            X