• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Tulip App?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Tulip App?

When I've set-up a new site, I am obliged to enter the data into peregrine service centre.
    Days later I emerge, confused, annoyed, suicidal even, having somehow managed to enter some data somewhere. It is not merely user-unfriendly it is user-homicidal. If it was person it would be Joey Barton. I hate it so much.
    Bored.

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    When I've set-up a new site, I am obliged to enter the data into peregrine service centre.
    Days later I emerge, confused, annoyed, suicidal even, having somehow managed to enter some data somewhere. It is not merely user-unfriendly it is user-homicidal. If it was person it would be Joey Barton. I hate it so much.
    I feel your pain, it's very very tulip if badly configured...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Is that like HP Service center? HP took Peregrine over. If it is, over the past few months I have been fingerprinting applications using Enterprise Discovery, another ex-peregrine application and I can assure you continues the theme for pi55 poor applications from peregrine.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
      X