• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The time is ripe...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    No I dont want any Pizza.. go away.
    Talking of topping, have you considered it?
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      You mean the markets have fallen onto a ledge near the top of this?

(hint: zoom in to the picture)
      Possibly .. but we really need a mad dude yelling ali akhbar(sic) as he pushes us off.
      Last edited by tay; 15 October 2008, 14:19.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
        You mean the markets have fallen onto a ledge near the top of this?

(hint: zoom in to the picture)

Ok, give us a clue, what are we looking for??
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
          Talking of topping, have you considered it?
          You want me to top you? Wierd. No thanks.... you are way to intense.... this is just messageboard... you freak.

But if you are really serious go and talk to Snaw.. he can take you off the beaten track and nobody will ever hear from you again....

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Ok, give us a clue, what are we looking for??
            It's a big precipice. As illustrated here.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Possibly .. but we really need a mad dude yelling ali akhbar(sic) as he pushes us off.
              We did have somebody on here whose contribution to the debate on the global credit crisis was exactly that.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...l-systems.html

Comment

You want me to top you? Wierd. No thanks.... you are way to intense.... this is just messageboard... you freak.

But if you are really serious go and talk to Snaw.. he can take you off the beaten track and nobody will ever hear from you again....

That Snaw really is weird, as opposed to wierd.

Comment

It could be argued that the boom which led to this bust and current economic crisis was caused by a long period of low interest rates due to '911'. So we're still seeing the consequences of that particular terrorist attack.

Interesting how this terrorism threat appears to have suddenly reared its head again when the 42 days thing is being considered in the house of lords. Expect to hear we're facing a terrorism threat again the next time a 1984 law needs passing. They must think the general populous are idiots. oh.

Comment

.. I am now confused by my own post... I think its about tailspins, terrorists and precipices.
                    It was very vivid though - Reminded me of that scene in the Abyss, when the crane come adrift and lands on the undersea module, to which it is chained, only to topple off that and start sliding towards the *real* abyss ...
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
                      Expect to hear we're facing a terrorism threat again the next time a 1984 law needs passing. They must think the general populace are idiots. oh.
                      Dash it, man, I think you're on to something!

Comment

Working...
                      X