• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the first time, I'm going to vote Labour in the next election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

As for Nicky G, the mind boggles, but I kind of miss him.
    He was a russian stooge.His real name was Nicksky Gsky Sky+

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      As I said a long time ago, Causus Deli was an agent provocateur from Unite Against Fascism.

As for Nicky G, the mind boggles, but I kind of miss him.
      I accused CyberMuppet of being part of a NL viral marketing campaign the other day and his silence on the matters condemns him beyound unreasonable doubt.

As for Causus D, I'm still convinced that was you OG

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Because I will not vote for a party that CyberCretin supports. He has driven me to commit this grevious sin.
        The more you post this week the more I think you are atw.

Can't we have the good old capitalist SG back?

If you have to put up posts like this could you at least use one of your SPs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The more you post this week the more I think you are atw.

Can't we have the good old capitalist SG back?

If you have to put up posts like this could you at least use one of your SPs?
          They're in the wash, getting too crusty...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            They're in the wash, getting too crusty...
            WHS
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you don't vote, the wrong lizard will get in.

One point for the first person to post the reference...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

People like CyberTory are the reason many people are put off voting Tory. Totally blindsided to any failures of the party and disjointed from actually party policy. The Conservatives are not going to pull out of Europe, send back immigrants or cut income tax. They do have some micro economic policies that differentiate them from Labour but ostensibly they are the same macro wise.
                People like Cybertory are as bad as any rabid Labour party member.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  I don't think ...
                  Yes we know, how could you given your sad genetic inheritance.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X