• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
    Talking about this on my break. I love the idea of new global dilemma! All the trees and plants have comitted suicide, before long all green vegetation as we know has died and our oxygen levels are dropping!! Unless we KILL 30 thousand people per week we (as a species) will be wiped out!!

And the butterflies... don't forget the butterflies population that was suddenly wiped out .... I feel sad for today's kids, my kids and I used to love the butterflies around the flowers in our backgarden

Comment

When is the "all the oil is about to run out" panic going to set in? That will be a biggie...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't think the BBC website has quite finished with Global Warming yet. As long as there is still at least *one* climate change sceptic out there...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          When is the "all the oil is about to run out" panic going to set in? That will be a biggie...
          Peak Oil? been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            And the butterflies... don't forget the butterflies population that was suddenly wiped out .... I feel sad for today's kids, my kids and I used to love the butterflies around the flowers in our backgarden
            and the frogs

Comment

What's all this talk about other DOOM when the credit DOOM has hardly started?

Comment

Working...
              X