• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock Market Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is that you assume the same rules apply regarding fluctuations in the market - but this time there will be no dead cat bounce - or dead dogs dodo for that matter.

To quote the man who brough you the cweditcwunch- we are now witnessing a 'disturbing new economic reality'.

Nobody knows which way the economic wind will now blow - but I would bet its an Easterly trend.

Like it or not the economic reality is we are now in the Post-Market Age. i

Long Live the State.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 October 2008, 10:21.

Comment

What makes you think we're assuming the same rules about fluctuations and dead cat bounces.

The last few months maybe, but not now. The trend is down, big time down. I'm doing nothing but attempting to make a couple of shekels during the days movements(what with the banning on shorts, it's all about sentiment).

Come lunchtime, Darling will be saying something to the press. Dow will stabilise for the last few hours and we will see a slight modest rise today by the end of play.

Then I'm out, because overnight, who knows what might happen. It's a brave man to hold overnight. Let alone a weekend!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Up 20 points, boomed!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
        X