• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insulting Clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owlhoot, well explained.

Threaded, give us an example of social employee incompetence that you have had to deal with.

Comment

Todays was "network problems" turned out someone decided to reorganise a server room.

1) Wander into random room.
      2) Start to unplug everything.
      3) Get bored.
      4) Wander off.

Hmm, in those terms, can't quite see the difference between a "social employee" and a "seagul manager".
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        can't quite see the difference between a "social employee" and a "seagul manager".
        On the contrary, I think Mark McGhee has done a great job.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          On the contrary, I think Mark McGhee has done a great job.
          Is that the same Mark McGhee who was being "groomed" to be Alex Ferguson's successor at United?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Is that the same Mark McGhee who was being "groomed" to be Alex Ferguson's successor at United?
            Probably, but I think I missed that episode. Certainly he played for Fergie during his Aberdeen years.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              Probably, but I think I missed that episode. Certainly he played for Fergie during his Aberdeen years.
              That was why. It was during the time he went from some obscure club to Leicester, then to Wolves, all in the space of a few months. It was all downhill from there though.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                That was why. It was during the time he went from some obscure club to Leicester, then to Wolves, all in the space of a few months. It was all downhill from there though.
                Sounds a bit like Steve McClaren

Comment

Working...
                X