• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today is a good day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC
    Its ok for us to blame the Church beacause we dont buy the fairy tale but Chico will blame Satan. When will God take the rap for anything.

Anyone in IT that sets up a regime/system then blames everyone but himself when it goes t1ts up deserves the sack. When will Chico sack God ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      JC
      Its ok for us to blame the Church beacause we dont buy the fairy tale but Chico will blame Satan. When will God take the rap for anything.

Anyone in IT that sets up a regime/system then blames everyone but himself when it goes t1ts up deserves the sack. When will Chico sack God?

What's God done? It's when certain people interpret the ideals of a "God" to manipulate their fellow men that causes the problem.

"God" as a "Bogey Man" concept was all well and good in the past as this ideal was never challenged or if it was the challenger was put to rest at the end of a sword or burnt at the stake in double quick fashion.
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

I can prove I am right by using logic
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No, no I am the devil you know. Really I am. Worshipping me involves dancing around a naked virgin in a forest at the crack of dawn. Any takers ?

Chico, how do you know devil worship is all bad unless you try it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            No, no I am the devil you know. Really I am. Worshipping me involves dancing around a naked virgin in a forest at the crack of dawn. Any takers ?
            Only if you don't tell my Dad!

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            Chico, how do you know devil worship is all bad unless you try it ?
            Ermmm, "The Bible Tells Him So"!

LGJC - In "Cue for a song" mode!
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              Only if you don't tell my Dad!

Ermmm, "The Bible Tells Him So"!

LGJC - In "Cue for a song" mode!
              But the bible is a fake, it was written by men to fool the gullible. There is more sense in a Barbara Cartland novel than in the Bible.

Please join the devil worshippers - I will throw in a free trident - comes in very handy on the barbeque, and for mopping up Christians.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jabberwocky] There is more sense in a Barbara Cartland novel than in the Bible.

QUOTE]
                Hang on, there are limits, even for a moron such as yourself JumboJelly.
                Perhaps you should have chosen

There is more sense in the Quran than in the bible

OR

There is more sense in the Torah than in the bible

OR

There is more sense in the Baghvad Gita than in the bible

etc.
                Why not?

Comment

There's more sense in my 1967 Eagle Annual than the bib... Wait a minute!!!!
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

Also opening line from Keifer Sutherland in Flatliners...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X