• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xenophon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    When does it become "self aware?"
    About 2026, if we still have the ability to produce electricity
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Xenophon appears after long absense as soon as DP and his sockpuppets get banned...

Is there anyone else on this forum apart from me and Spartacus?
      You are me, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        'tis a complete coincidence, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          You are me, so no.
          Every time I see your avatar from the corner of my eye for a instant I think it's Kirk Douglas

Comment

When did it become "self aware?"
            Ooooooh, a Skype icon. How you finding Skype? Is it as free as they claim?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Ooooooh, a Skype icon. How you finding Skype? Is it as free as they claim?
              Very good - haven't used it for any landline calls, but Skype to Skype (the free bit) seems to work well as a lot of my contacts also use Skype.

I have a Philips VOIP841 combined DECT/Skype phone (plugs into a router as well as phone line) at home which is very handy.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Very good - haven't used it for any landline calls, but Skype to Skype (the free bit) seems to work well as a lot of my contacts also use Skype.

I have a Philips VOIP841 combined DECT/Skype phone (plugs into a router as well as phone line) at home which is very handy.
                i was seriously thinking about getting one of these but it doesnt have built in answering machine and you have to pay for the skype one.. as soon as one comes out and has a good review i'll be getting one
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                X