• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Eid everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Yawn...
    Your yawn is significant of your ignorance.
    You spout about a number of subjects which are clearly beyond.
    You dressing up and pretending to be Muslim equates to me blacking up and singing Swanee river in a dodgy deep south accent.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      You dressing up and pretending to be Muslim equates to me blacking up and singing Swanee river in a dodgy deep south accent.
      When you do that - please post a picture
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

who said am dressing up like a muslim or pretendign to be one??

All I did is say happy Eid... crime I know, may be I should be stoned...

Yawn...

Comment

Yawn...
          Read through the thread...it's not difficult to spot!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Yawn...
            may be I should be stoned
            I thought you were: a stoned out of work wino with a trolling habit worse than mine.

Comment

Yawn...
              I know you are not a Muslim, there is enough evidence in your history to show you are not, but others do not.
              Your "doing" ramadan and your happy Eid posts and other Muslim based posts are deliberate fishing trips to get people to post anti Islam responses so you can gratify your delusion that we are all racist islamaphobes when the only one that really fits that bill is you.
              By pretending or hinting that you might be Muslim you are suggesting that Islam can be played at. Let me tell you sweety, to a Muslim Islam is sacred. What you are doing is blasphemous.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                may be I should be stoned
                I thought you were: a stoned out of work wino with a trolling habit worse than mine.
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

The muslims I've worked with were never coy over whether they weremuslims or not, and did not cry "hate crime" as soon as the discussions got robust.

We even managed to discuss Israel and Palestine without Jihad/Crusade breaking out.

( I wonder what would have been the response if Bush had named it "The Jihad Against Terror" ).
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I know you are not a Muslim, there is enough evidence in your history to show you are not, but others do not.
                    Your "doing" ramadan and your happy Eid posts and other Muslim based posts are deliberate fishing trips to get people to post anti Islam responses so you can gratify your delusion that we are all racist islamaphobes when the only one that really fits that bill is you.
                    By pretending or hinting that you might be Muslim you are suggesting that Islam can be played at. Let me tell you sweety, to a Muslim Islam is sacred. What you are doing is blasphemous.

you know nothing about me ..... I have never ever ever posted agains Islam...

Comment

Wow 18 pages.

That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X