• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That word.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Pictorial proof required.
    See, I rest my case

Thanks VF
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      ...the thoughts of imagining the odd pair, let alone actually seeing a pair makes turns them into dribbling idiots.
      Damn, you have us completely sussed
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        I'd never heard of it before a few months ago on this site. Is it like some kid saying like WHS? like?

Origin of this word on this BB started about 6 years ago, main user was someone called RogerRabit (AKA RR) any woman on this BB (those days it was only me and Jacko here)who posted anything our posts were immediately replied to by RR with the same sentence, (show us your t1ts love)

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          which word? iamaprat??
          Cheers admin
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            See, I rest my case

Thanks VF
            Don't mention it

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
              To explain...

It was initially asked not to be used as any user presumed to be female was asked to get her "N****" out. To try and appear that the board was not inhabited by complete imbeciles it was asked that people did not use the word.

Those that were temporarily banned (only permanent bans today have been alter-egos) today knew the score and decided to push things.

Whether it is offensive to people who post on the board is not the matter, simply that we have asked for the word not to be used. Simply do not want the board to drift into the likes of cc.net etc.

The bans were made with good-humour and I do hope that people have taken them in the spirit with which they were handed out.

So far the only bans of any note have been DP and Churchill. Churchill on a 24 hour ban and DP now on 4 days, originally 2 days but with 2 days added for using multiple IDs to try and prove a point.

With the current financial turmoil I am considering letting DP back on tomorrow as we all need doom in our lives but the fact that he acted like such a child makes me want to ban him for longer.

I have asked the admin to put a word swap in for you-know-what's so hopefully that will be an end of the matter.

Ok - Point taken!

Still think it's funny though
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Cheers admin

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                  Origin of this word on this BB started about 6 years ago, main user was someone called RogerRabit (AKA RR) any woman on this BB (those days it was only me and Jacko here)who posted anything our posts were immediately replied to by RR with the same sentence, (show us your petals love)
                  I know who RR is/was. I don't remember him using that word though even if he did request to see them.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

<snip> To try and appear that the board was not inhabited by complete imbeciles </snip>
                    I think this was the mistake
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      I know who RR is/was. I don't remember him using that word though even if he did request to see them.
                      he didn't use this word, he always said t1ties....

Comment

Working...
                      X