• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sarah Palin appreciation society

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marks out of 2? I'd give her 1.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Say all the women who wanted to vote for Hillary... don't let the fact she's from the opposition put you off eh.
      I thought the opposition was the republicans?

And are you suggesting that women will just vote for another woman regardless of her suitability for the job?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I thought the opposition was the republicans?

And are you suggesting that women will just vote for another woman regardless of her suitability for the job?
        That is exactly what the American press seem to be saying. Palin has been chosen so women can vote for a woman. I do hope the yank women are not really that stupid, but you never know.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          That is exactly what the American press seem to be saying. Palin has been chosen so women can vote for a woman. I do hope the yank women are not really that stupid, but you never know.
          The women can't be as stupid as the men - can they?

While at Goldman Sachs I became very pally with a NY developer (former ranger) who totally despised the stupidity of the majority of his countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The women can't be as stupid as the men - can they?

While at Goldman Sachs I became very pally with a NY developer (former ranger) who totally despised the stupidity of the majority of his countrymen.
            Most of the Yanks you meet outside the US (except tourists) are of the same opinion. The bright ones get away.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
              Sarah Palin, wow. I'd vote for her.
              Take her up the oxo tower.

Loved John Stewart on the daily show last night:

Stewart: “Now I know her detractors will say that Palin actually supported the bridge until it became a political albatross and ended up keeping a lot of the money for it anyway; That she claimed to have visited Iraq when she really didn’t; Or that she didn’t really sell that plane on eBay; Or that she left the town she was mayor of $20 million dollars in debt; And that she made sure that women who were raped were charged for their rape kits.”
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Most of the Yanks you meet outside the US (except tourists) are of the same opinion. The bright ones get away.
                bright? you mean the bitter commies

Comment

bright? you mean the bitter commies
                  con79, you are back!

I almost missed you.

Unfortunately I do not have time to "argue" with you so all I have to say is this.

Do what you can to get the Palin bitch into office and then move to the USSA and enjoy life.

Oh, and then stop posting here, ok?

ciaoooo!
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Sarah Palin, wow. I'd vote for her.
                    Is that a euphimism for you'd "lend her one"?

Comment

Don't feed the troll. Nothing to see here.
                      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X