• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listening to Brown Speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Ta muchly. I've only got one kidney myself so appreciate what can/does happen.
    You should have a word with my mate, he's got 5.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      My wife had a kidney transplant and is on a large cocktail of drugs which stop her body rejecting the kidney, but because kidney failure is not seen as life threatening (as they have machines which can do what your kidneys do-although not very well) then she (we) have to pay for them

Sorry to hear about your wife though.
      That's absolutely f--king terrible. Still, you can cheer yourselves up in 2012, with the £12 billion (and counting) big, fat dud that our Olympic pud pull will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        You should have a word with my mate, he's got 5.
        I've been collecting for two months and all I've got is 6 lungs, two spleens and three t*sticles.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          Both of mine are in that one million and he spends all his time and effort trying to **** me over...

The BBC faithful seem to like it:

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...20080923172549
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I love this

A brilliant speech by Gordon. Let there be no doubt that we have the right person in charge to lead the country through these difficult times. It's just a shame that a real attack on the Tories took this long for him to muster but it served the purpose of reviving the confidence of Labour supporters and also reminded those who have casually forgotten about how awful 18 years of Conservative Party rules was.

Well done Prime Minister.

Johannes Bertholt, Derby

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I love this

A brilliant speech by Gordon. Let there be no doubt that we have the right person in charge to lead the country through these difficult times. It's just a shame that a real attack on the Tories took this long for him to muster but it served the purpose of reviving the confidence of Labour supporters and also reminded those who have casually forgotten about how awful 18 years of Conservative Party rules was.

Well done Prime Minister.

Johannes Bertholt, Derby

Yes, they were awful. I remember that dreadful thing called positive 'growth' that they left as a legacy to New Lie, and also their stupid idea of only spending what could be afforded. We can never accuse New Lie of committing those sins.

Comment

the man is a complete c0ck. what's that thing he does with his mouth when he pauses speach? looks like he's choking on his own bullshlt.

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
                  the man is a complete noddy. what's that thing he does with his mouth when he pauses speach? looks like he's choking on his own bullshlt.
                  he he, they caught me with c0_ck but I got away with bullshlt

Comment

i've noticed that - the slack jawed one eyed w@yneker
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      Yes, they were awful. I remember that dreadful thing called positive 'growth' that they left as a legacy to New Lie, and also their stupid idea of only spending what could be afforded. We can never accuse New Lie of committing those sins.
                      one of your funnier ones.

Labour: growth in virtually every quarter of their government.
                      Conservative: very mixed. Looks like it worked until they did something, then it usually went all wrong. Left growth as a legacy to NL? Stop it, my sides hurt!

Labour: committed to "Golden Rule" of not borrowing for current expenditure, only for investment. Almost managed it, not quite.
                      Conservative: no such commitment. Just as well, no such idea. Did come up with one great idea: spread the idea that you're the party that is good with money. It's bollux but some people will buy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X