• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hedge Funds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that atW has become psychologically unbalanced.
    You know, I used to think you were taking the piss, but after today I'm wondering if maybe you aren't right. He's gone a bit funny on us. Pressure of SKA or something maybe.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Know many people in PB do you? Or just another expert field of yours?
      It's an educated guess. When I become their client I will ask them specifically about bonuses and all that and then let you know the answer. Meanwhile try to hold on to that top of the tree you are on - I hear the winds on top are pretty strong and you might find yourself falling down from the very top.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's an educated guess. When I become their client I will ask them specifically about bonuses and all that and then let you know the answer. Meanwhile try to hold on to that top of the tree you are on - I hear the winds on top are pretty strong and you might find yourself falling down from the very top.
        S'ok. I'll go work in a different industry then. They have networks as well

BTW Mines isn't - like I say, I know a couple of private bankers.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          You know, I used to think you were taking the piss, but after today I'm wondering if maybe you aren't right. He's gone a bit funny on us. Pressure of SKA or something maybe.
          I'm not taking the piss.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X