• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moved!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange isn't it?

I mean back end of last week a few posts about where Wilmslow has gone, then this pops up........
    Still Invoicing

Comment

a few posts about where Wilmslow has gone, then this pops up........
      SFW
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

I wish we could post inline images.

Clearly the mods don't consider us trustworthy enough.

On second thoughts, they're probably right.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

I wish we could post inline images.

Clearly the mods don't consider us trustworthy enough.

On second thoughts, they're probably right.
          In the wonderous early days of TPD in line images were allowed, and lo, there was much rejoicing and posting of interesting bouncy bits.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
            How come everywhere you go you find local mafia?

Are you sure that you don't live in the Naples surrounding instead of the North of England?
            I was there for my summer holiday this year - very nice!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

In the wonderous early days of TPD in line images were allowed, and lo, there was much rejoicing and posting of interesting bouncy bits.
              The problem was a lack of self-restraint and self-moderation by some ex-posters.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                The problem was a lack of self-restraint and self-moderation by some ex-posters.
                Oooh! I never did
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I was there for my summer holiday this year - very nice!
                  Well, if you were thinking about Amalfi and Sorrento, no, that wasn't exactly my idea of Naples surroundings. Caserta (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4791697.ece) or Salerno are more representative of the local reality rather than the dream lemon lands nearby for tourists...
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                  X