• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been up in this...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cans.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Nice cans.
      You could die a happy man being crushed underneath those.

Comment

I meant the tower................. honest.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Gunman, I've only just managed to stop looking at that wolf with the enormous nads, now you post this....

.....off to touch myself....numerous times......
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            Gunman, I've only just managed to stop looking at that wolf with the enormous nads, now you post this....

.....off to touch myself....numerous times......
            Just to keep you on the go and being a bottoms man myself, I cant help but agree with this young lady.

I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Hmm, reminds me a little of the lass I was following closely up Nordre Ringvej on the bicycle this morning. Except she was blond and wearing purple lycra leggings.

The purple leggings put me off a little, so I didn't try and invite her round for dinner.

Purple it's a warning.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Purple it's a warning
                did you know you can now by purple carrots in Waitrose.

Purple is their natural colour.
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  Purple is their natural colour.
                  Indeed! Blame the Dutch.
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1991768.stm

From as far back at the 10th Century, the crop grew purple in India, the Middle East and Europe, with its origins traced to Afghanistan.

Dr Wendy Boyle
                  There are even reports that as long ago as 2000 BC, temple drawings from Egypt show a plant believed to be a purple carrot.

It was not until the 17th Century that they turned orange, when patriotic Dutch growers favoured the colour - as used on the national flag.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X